Friday, April 16, 2010

One funny story about "hot"

It is quite hot outside today, but I still wear as much clothing as last week. So when I'm walking outside, I cannot stop from sweating. So without too much thinking, I whispered to myself saying "it is so hot, hot! hot! hot!".

Guess what, two girls in front of me look back to me, one of them gives me a mysterious smile, and the other also shows some interests to my words. I am wondering whether I have done something wrong. Suddenly, I realize that there may be a misunderstanding that my words were considered as depicting a charming girl....

I feel so embarrassed and also give them a smile. I don't know whether they really take my words in that way, but at least they seem to be happy with what I have said:)

So next time, if you are walking outside and it is very hot outside, be aware of saying "hot"! Maybe you will meet some girls like these two who are OK with your words, but it is also possible that you will meet someone who considers it as an offense:( In that case, well, it will take a while to explain the whole story.

Anyway, finally comes the summer! Ready for ice-cream, hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment