Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lots of courses next term:(

In order to graduate by the end of next term, I have got 6 courses enrolled right now.. Normally people will take 4 courses per term, if they are capable of handling lots of assignments at the same time, then they may take 5 courses. But I have to take 6 which is the maximum amount of course load permitted by school...

I think I should start preparing for the courses as early as possible so that I may not be overwhelmed at the beginning of next term. Also, I have to order those text books in order to get started.

Anyway, thinking of my job in the future, all those difficulties in school are no longer that terrible. I know there is something exciting and I will be working on it as my career. Cheers!!!

After the final exams, I will start the preparation. Meanwhile, I will read more about those cool technologies. Maybe I will use this blog as a way to keep my study note:)

No comments:

Post a Comment